Meet Doctor Eiman ElSayed MD in Davenfort, FL
Pediatric Care of Four Corners Medical Director is Doctor Eiman ElSayed, MD. Doctor E and Her Medical Professionals Serve Kissimmee, Citrus Ridge, Windsor Hills, Indian Ridge, Four Corners Davenport FL Areas. Open 5 Days a Week. We Accept Most Major Insurance Plans. Request an Appointment Today!
Dr. Eiman ElSayed
Pediatric Care of Four Corners is proud to have Dr. Elsayed – “Dr. E” – as our Medical Director and Pediatrician.
Dr. E earned her medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Khartoum in Sudan. Upon completion of her program, she was selected for a competitive residency in Pediatric Medicine at Michigan State University at Hurley Medical Center. Dr. E’s clinical excellence and likable persona earned her many accolades including the “The Resident Investigational Award” and “Apple Award”. Following her residency, Dr. E was selected for a competitive fellowship program in Pediatric Infectious Disease at the University of Florida. After completing her fellowship, she decided primary care Pediatrics is her passion. She has been board certified since 2005, making her have over 28 years of experience in medicine.
Dr. E is pleased to bring her passion and experience to the residents of the Four Corners area. As a Pediatrician, Dr. E is known for her compassionate, loving, and caring relationships with her patients. Dr. E believes and strongly recommends parents stay on top of their child’s well visits for prevention, early detection, and ultimately providing a building block for a healthier adulthood.
GETTING TO KNOW DR. E
- What’s your medical speciality? Pediatrics
- Where did you go to medical school? University of Khartoum in Sudan
- Where did you obtain your residency? Michigan State University at Hurley Medical Center
- Why did you become a Pediatrician? I love kids
- How long have you been practicing? 28 years
- Why should patients choose you as their Pediatrician? I will provide you with compassion, respect, great beside manners, and the upmost level of knowledge.
- If you were not a doctor, what would you do for a career? A chef! Cooking is one of my passions.
- What is the vision for your practice at Pediatric Care of Four Corners? I want every child and parent to feel as if I am taking care of one of my own.
- What do you feel is the most important part of doctor-patient communication? Good level of education, bedside manners, and most importantly compassion.
- What’s your favorite food? Seafood.
- Where were you born? Cairo, Egypt.
- If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you want with you? 1) Water 2) Food 3) Prayer Rug
- If you could have any superpower what would you choose? Reading minds.
- What is your favorite flavor of ice-cream? Vanilla
- What do you do in your spare time? Yoga